[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room looking RAD for the fundraising video: we need all sudo-ers!!! Oct. 5th

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:29:40 PDT 2014

So fun! I'll bring up tonight w/ the mesh team possibly having a router
re-flashing sesh, for folks to bring back their routers and flash them with
the updated firmware!

Re: sudo's regularly occurring activities...
Maybe a yar 3D printing magnets, a ChrisB working on a bike, a Lady Alex
sewing patches onto things, an Ed putting linux on a donated pile of
computers, a Patrick making mate, a Liz editing video, an Anthony
calligraphying, a treeherder playing with arduinos, a Hol at the workbench,
a Daniel at the server rack, a couple folks (marc, nick, korl) working on
the planterbox pulley system?

October 5th is a good deadline also to clean and arrange the space so we
could even possibly fit all of the above into our side of the room ;)

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org