[sudo-discuss] Biohackers Discuss: Ebola! this evening at 7pm.

Craig Rouskey craigrouskey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:35:36 PDT 2014

If someone could record this it would be fantastic. La Paillasse (the
French Biohackers) would love to create an international immunology lab
doing work around Ebola and sharing our meetings with them would be
awesome! They have offered the same....

I am unable to attend tonight as I'm recovering from travels, and I would
also like to see the video!

Thanking you in advance!

Craig

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does the Ebola epidemic in Africa have you freaked out yet? Ebola is all
> over the press with pictures reminiscent of a true pandemic. We've been
> following the news and have been sifting out facts from fears.
>
> Join us this evening at 7pm in CCL, and we'll help you separate the hype
> from the science, and the fearmongering from the human tragedy. Bring your
> questions as we talk about how scientists and epidemiologists examine
> outbreaks. We will show you how you can help with the relief effort in the
> countries hit by Ebola - and maybe even in studying the virus!
>
> *Biohackers Discuss: Ebola!
> <http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/207834272/>*
>
> Patrik

Craig Rouskey, MSc