[sudo-discuss] Biohackers Discuss: Ebola! this evening at 7pm.

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:49:51 PDT 2014

Does the Ebola epidemic in Africa have you freaked out yet? Ebola is all
over the press with pictures reminiscent of a true pandemic. We've been
following the news and have been sifting out facts from fears.

Join us this evening at 7pm in CCL, and we'll help you separate the hype
from the science, and the fearmongering from the human tragedy. Bring your
questions as we talk about how scientists and epidemiologists examine
outbreaks. We will show you how you can help with the relief effort in the
countries hit by Ebola - and maybe even in studying the virus!

*Biohackers Discuss: Ebola!
<http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/207834272/>*

Patrik