[sudo-discuss] Used lab equipment/furniture?

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 14:59:52 PDT 2014

Hi Patrick and sudoers,

I’m wondering if anyone knows where to get cheapish used lab equipment and furniture like would be used in a bio lab?  Or some that could be borrowed for a weekend?  I may need to get hold of these things for an art installation.  I’d much appreciate any leads you could throw my way. I’d also love to run some ideas by some biologists and get your thoughts, so I plan to stop  by CCL sometime really soon.

Tracy