[sudo-discuss] wheelchair lift on craigslist $250

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Sep 3 14:58:44 PDT 2014

Sorry hol, i didn't see the post about the width, i thought 30" would be
enough.  After looking over craigslist i don't see anything that would
work!  Oh well.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine took out a wheelchair lift from his
work van, i think it was pretty big but it was long gone.

Thanks for doing the hard work to make this happen.

-jake