[sudo-discuss] wheelchair lift on craigslist $250

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:55:41 PDT 2014

Thanks, Hol!

I've added some of this info on the construction page on the wiki. Feel
free to add any more essential specifications you've been able to dig up!

http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Construction_Projects#URGENT:_ADA_wheelchair_lift

http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Construction_Projects#URGENT:_ADA_bathroom

Patrik