[sudo-discuss] Basement dwellers, your shit is being put out in the street 12noon.

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:26:13 PDT 2014

I just got a call from Sally's friend Branden who helped her i think move
all that stuff in there last night at like 3am or whenever it was.

Sally has done some nice things for Omni but she has also been warned
against moving into rooms and/or sleeping here several times. A room of
hers has been cleared out at least once before.

Branden says he will come tomorrow morning at 10am to remove it.

Since Sally is a Sudo member the remaining items will be put into Sudo
room, for Sudo to deal with as they see fit, liase with Slly / Branden etc.

If it reappears anywhere else in the Omni it will be tossed. Sorry for
being like this but we cant have this and a line has got to be drawn. These
are not common items, these are all personal items, and quite a lot of
them.

This matter was brought to my attention by someone else who was not happy
about it. I cant tell you how stressful it is to many members of the
collective to see common space appropriated in this way.

The next time piles and piles of random personal belongings appear they
will be tossed. Also all unclaimed sleeping bags squirrelled away in common
space will also be immediately trashed.

It really sucks that housing and a place to put one's personal effects is
so scarce in our fucked up world, but that may be the one thing that we
cannot provide to the community and its very important that there be no
exceptions.

David