[sudo-discuss] Basement dwellers, your shit is being put out in the street 12noon.

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:53:56 PDT 2014

Hi,

Lots of furniture, stereo, clothes, glassess, bookshelves, are going to be
put into the street at noon. If these are your personal belongings, please
come get them by then.

This is not the first time that someone tried to basically move into the
space in the last two months, and I feel I have no choice but to now be a
total fucking hardass.

Whomever it is, I hope you can understand that there is a zero tolerance
policy to literally turning common space into someone's personal
bedroom/living room, etc.

I realize you may have just been trying to make a chill hangout space or
something. However there were just far too many personal belongings in
there. I have a pretty good idea who it is and they have been warned
against this multiple times so its really sad.

The offices in the basement are for having a meetup, class, working session
or possibly for renting out. They are not someone's home. NO ONE CAN LIVE
HERE. No one can store lots and lots of personal effects here.

The blue couch and the sudo coffee table had also been moved from the
common area into the adjoining room. They have been moved back.

Now my back hurts.

David