[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Subject: Re: Dia de los Muertos fundraiser: is happening?

Hep Svadja hepkitten at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:23:52 PDT 2014

Yet another white person (assuming) steps forth to tell me how to display
and refer to my own culture.

Massively awkward when white people try and educate hispanic and/or latino
people on how to self-identify. Ironically I use hispanic and latino
because most white people don't understand what chicano means. Also as
someone who is 1/4 Jicarilla Apache, I also do not need a lesson on First
Nations identification either.

-Hep