[sudo-discuss] light-up disco dancefloor

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 03:50:38 PDT 2014

Hm - this one is $31 for 16ft, which comes out to around $6/meter:

http://www.lightsforalloccasions.com/p-3195-led-light-strip-16-ft-300-leds-15-watt-multi-function-multi-color.aspx?kpid=3195-4424--&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_byiBRCu9qm5lc28ufgBEiQAWq-ta3Nq5yHVoARU2RqbdfT5Y0ZgB4Ob6kv2K3uhdDpSu6UaAkOe8P8HAQ

Not sure if it's fully programmable - might be hackable though.

Patrik