[sudo-discuss] Perks for Fundraiser

Timothy Baron timothythehuman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:55:44 PDT 2014

Also, prior to starting the fundraiser, we should get more people to visit
Sudo. We don't want our friends to first hear about the Omni when we're
asking for money. So let's get people to come by over the next week. One
easy option is to get them to come to the Newbie Night
<https://sudoroom.org/events/newbie-night-2014-10-29/> next Wednesday from
5:00 to 7:00. Put the word out on Facebook/Twitter/whatever.