[sudo-discuss] Perks for Fundraiser

Timothy Baron timothythehuman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:52:10 PDT 2014

Remember how a few weeks ago we all got together to shoot a video? Well,
the good news is it's almost done! But before we can publish our
Kickstarter/Indiegogo/whatever campaign, we've gotta rustle up some perks
and rewards for our contributors. What does that mean? Well, you know how
on Kickstarter you can get a copy of a musician's album if you donate X
amount? We need to have things to offer, too. What are those things, and at
what dollar amount?

Some ideas:

3d-printed schwag, $10
Badges!, $25
One-on-one sessions with the giant robotic arm, $2000, limit: 5 sessions