[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] UC Berkeley - School of Information Hackathon

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:07:49 PDT 2014

Hi all,
SudoInfo just received this email about an upcoming November event.
Is anyone interested in attending this event?
I'm interested in popping in and at least seeing what it's about.
I would be willing to go as a Sudo ambassador (to at least make contact
with the group/s who put this together) if no one else is interested/ free.

~ Korl