[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Need projector for event nov 1st

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:42:44 PDT 2014

Add another projector? Did BAPS get another one? :)

I really would love to see an Omni-wide inventory management system that
has an integrated reservation protocol, which would help streamline aspects
of events like this. Unfortunately, this would be a lot of work to maintain
(I'm told).
So for now, I think having an online database with all of Omni's (and it's
collectives') open access tools/machines/etc with contact info for each is
the best way to go.
I.e. Sending a direct email or text to whomever owns/stewards the
tool/machine someone wishes to use, and the owner/steward keep track of the
item's calendar.
It's what people have already been doing, but I still see that there is
confusion around the topic.
I hope this helps a bit, but we ought to solidify this process into a
version that's more accessible to everyone.

~ Korl