[sudo-discuss] moar outreach

april glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Wed Oct 22 20:42:50 PDT 2014

Well, if we invite groups that are here with a member or are invited to
an open event, is that okay? That's what I meant. To come to an
open-invite event (like the cryptoparty already is) or to come with an
explicit invitation.

I think the answer is to invite people to open-events, perhaps. That's
what I was thinking.

We just talked about this at the meeting. Just to start doing more
outreach to bring new people into ongoing projects at the space.