[sudo-discuss] moar outreach

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 20:36:10 PDT 2014

i think that between the move and not being open to the public, we lost a
lot of regulars from the old sudo (at least, i don't see a lot of folks
that used to come by the old space). i think it's possible that there are
many people who aren't aware that they can come to omni. i'm not sure how
we can let people know that they can come by while also dealing with the
"not open" issue.