[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] [backspace] Re: [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Backspace Space proposal

Andrew Lowe andrew at lostways.com
Tue Oct 21 13:18:28 PDT 2014

Using names which are on the wiki here (and in the proposal):
https://omnicommons.org/mediawiki/images/1/1e/Omni_full_floorplan.png

The proposal was for:

Dedicated Space:

BDRM 2, STORAGE 1

Shared Space 50%:

DEN & BDRM

Please use these names when talking about space.

---------
Andrew Lowe
http://www.lostways.com