[sudo-discuss] mailing list help

Ben Burke benjaminburke at me.com
Mon Oct 20 14:04:28 PDT 2014

I think what they mean is that you have email addresses on your list that don’t exist anymore or that people on your list have complained about spam. I gotta say that as far as good internet citizenship, mailchimp is among the better bulk email companies… have you tried calling their support staff for help?