[sudo-discuss] mailing list help

Ines Chapela inessenni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:01:53 PDT 2014

Hey there!
Inés Chapela here with a problem regarding mailing list managing..I work
for the Greenhorns (check us out: www.thegreenhorns.net)

Anyway, we're trying to send out an e-blast to promote our latest project,
Up UP Farm Film Festival, which is a series of indie films and shorts that
explore the questions facing the new farmers movement.

We primarily use mailchimp for this type of thing and for some reason they
are saying we have "stale" emails and are threatening to delete our e list
unless we hire a third party company to clean up our list.
I'd love to just leave mailchimp and get another mailing list company that
doesn't cause so much trouble...Anybody have advice for a good route to
take here?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Inés