[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Naomi Klein Event 10/19

Kathleen Frumkin kathleenfrumkin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:17:27 PDT 2014

Dear Amgo Go,
No worry about this.  Go and have a good time.  I think that you, Joe and
Naomi are a good representative mix for the Klein event.  As for me, I am
working on an art and ecology project with UC Santa Cruz starting tomorrow
evening.  I'll read Klein's book.  Thanks anyway for offering to share the
event with me.  Go forward!

I also text messaged you as you asked me to!
Kathleen