[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Naomi Klein Event 10/19

Amgo Go littlebitagive at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:49:12 PDT 2014

OK thanks, niki.

Kathleen, looks like it's Joe from FNB, Naomi the cinematographer, and me.
If you are feeling pangs of wanting to go, Kathleen, let's talk. maybe we
can tag each other out or if you're really feeling it, i bow to your
interest. honestly, i bet it we both show up and be nice it won't be a
problem (as long as it doesn't come back on niki).
Please text (if you do that sorta thing--if not i can phonetalk), Kathleen
(or whomever!), if you wanna get in touch with me!
510 701 4005

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Kathleen Frumkin <kathleenfrumkin at gmail.com

--
•amgo•