[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Backspace Space proposal

margaretha haughwout margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:39:18 PDT 2014

Thank you everyone! I feel heartened this afternoon. I know I've been
behind the scenes with the beginning of the school year, so this may be
contributing to confusion about Backspace 5.0....

Quickly, briefly, as I'm sure more will be discussed tonight, access to the
den or another large room is really important to Backspace for classes.
Currently Sara and Don are itching to do regular weekly classes themselves
and to organize more folks for those rooms, and I am excited to do one-off
workshops too, as are others. We'd also like to get going with talks and
presentations so that practitioners can share what they do with others at
the OMNI. In terms of our business plan, events in a larger space is an
important source of revenue.... Hope that helps clarify our interest in the
den.

I won't be able to attend the meeting tonight, but plan to be around for a
few hours tomorrow if anyone's around and wants to chat in person.

In kindness,

margaretha anne haughwout
uncli*que* <http://beforebefore.net>, disconnect
<margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com>