[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Backspace Space proposal

{emji spero} emji.spero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:12:10 PDT 2014

Hi Sara,

Thanks for sharing. I feel like what you said is super important, and I
just wanted to express that yes, I am in support of this project. I think
is important to express this on the listserve, just as much as expressing
concerns. I'm sorry if this thread left you feeling cornered. I had a
similar reaction to responses to the print proposal. And while I have
concerns maintaining the Mezzanine (Den) area, I think these are concerns
that we will be able to easily arrive at solutions for once we are in
person.

-Emji