[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Backspace Space proposal

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:15:10 PDT 2014

By the way, I have been urging people to refer to the names on this
floorplan, to avoid confusion:

https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Floorplan#Annotated_Floorplan

They're kinda clinical and not really intended for conversational use, but
at least they're unique. When in doubt, include a link to the floorplan on
the wiki! For example, the spaces above the corner entrance are marked "DEN
& BDRM", "BDRM [1]" and "BDRM [2]", and the spaces between the ballroom and
the cafe are labeled "STORAGE [1]" (the one with the windows, that
Backspace wants to use) and "STORAGE [2]" (no windows - possible the
"bunker"?)

A while back, there was talk about some WG coming up with better names for
all the spaces, but I'm not sure anything materialized out of that. If
there is a better set of names (like "bunker room" and "eyeball room"),
please put them up on the wiki somewhere, so we can avoid this kind of
confusion.

Thanks!

Patrik