[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Backspace Space proposal

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:52:30 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Backspace interested in sole use of that room, or open to the current
> proposal of it being a dedicated Kids Room as well?

You're thinking of a different room - we've been calling the former
TIL office the "Kids Room." Backspace is talking about the other room
across from that one, under the staircase, which has BAPS books in it
now.

>From what I understand, they're proposing to have domain over the room
with the understanding that it would be unlocked and usable by other
groups whenever Backspace isn't using it. They want to do renovations
to make it clean and safe enough for bodywork sessions, and the
bodyworkers want to be able to have final say over the layout and
aesthetics of the room.