[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Backspace Space proposal

Sara Larsen saralarsenyoga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:13:08 PDT 2014

Hi Yar,

re: your first paragraph - Yes, that is all a correct reading. My apologies
if it was at all unclear.

re: your second paragraph - We were not aware that that room is not
currently considered accessible. Perhaps it's possible to widen the
doorway? Who is a point person (aside from Keenan) who knows more about
this? Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I'm adding Backspace to the conversation.

Cheers,
Sara

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:09 PM, yar <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's sort of unclear in the proposal, but from what I understand
> Backspace is only asking to lock ONE room for dedicated space - the
> "eyeball room" upstairs with the large circular window. The "bunker
> room" under the staircase would only be locked when in active use, and
> the "den" upstairs would always be unlocked and schedulable, with
> Backspace getting scheduling priority. Do I understand that right?
>
> Also, people are calling that bunker room "ADA accessible", but sadly
> it is not. Yes, there are no extra steps from the wheelchair lift, but
> the doors are narrow and there is hardly any turning radius.

Let us be together,
Let us eat together,
Let us be vital together,
Let us be radiating truth,
radiating the light of life,
Never shall we denounce anyone,
never entertain negativity.                                          -- The
Upanishads