[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] Backspace Space proposal

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:09:44 PDT 2014

It's sort of unclear in the proposal, but from what I understand
Backspace is only asking to lock ONE room for dedicated space - the
"eyeball room" upstairs with the large circular window. The "bunker
room" under the staircase would only be locked when in active use, and
the "den" upstairs would always be unlocked and schedulable, with
Backspace getting scheduling priority. Do I understand that right?

Also, people are calling that bunker room "ADA accessible", but sadly
it is not. Yes, there are no extra steps from the wheelchair lift, but
the doors are narrow and there is hardly any turning radius.