[sudo-discuss] #2014BACH: First annual Bay Area hackerspaces unconference, this weekend!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:49:20 PDT 2014

Hey sudo!

We're hosting the first BACH unconference this weekend and you're invited!

Please forward this message to anyone interested in talking about,
starting, or joining a hackerspace and invite them to join us as well!

http://2014.ba.chgrp.org/

*Who*: You
*What*: Join your local creative communities and hackerspaces to share
experiences, knowledge, skills and more at the first BACH Unconference.
*Where: *Sudo Room in Omni Commons at *4799 Shattuck, Oakland CA, 94609*.
On the corner of 48th St and Shattuck Ave, 8 blocks North of the MacArthur
BART station (take Telegraph to Shattuck).
*When*: Oct 11-12 (Sat-Sun), *doors open at 10am!*
** *We'll be setting up the evening before with music and beers, come
anytime on Friday after 6pm to help out!

*Session proposals*: https://pad.riseup.net/p/bach2014 (Read more about
schedule, preparation, and all other details on this pad!)

*Register*: https://sudoroom.org/events/2014-bach-unconference/#bookings

*Code of Conduct: *http://ba.chgrp.org/#code-of-conduct

See you soon.
-Bay Area Consortium of Hackerspaces