[sudo-discuss] needs for ouroboros show 10/10

D. Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 11:47:40 PDT 2014

Ouroboros Shadow Pictures will be performing at the omni on oct 10!

I'm meeting with them tomorrow to pick up last 1/2 of rental fee + some
posters.

I hope ooc folks will come out for this show- it's sure to be amazing, and
tickets will only be 5$

some needs for the show:

1. do we have a *mixer*? they have pa speakers and cables but no mixer.
I'll definitely need one by the 10th at the latest!

2. do we have a mic stand? I think I got the two micstands covered, but
jic...

3. how well does the ballroom black-out light from the outside? do i need
to get some butcher paper or blankets to cover the shattuck ave windows?
any other places with serious light leakage?

Thanks and xo!

Scott