[sudo-discuss] Sudocumentary editathon Friday Oct 3rd 6pm!

Noemie Serfaty noemieserfaty at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:29:18 PDT 2014

Dear all
Just a reminder: this Friday a 6 pm, Robert and I will be giving a workshop:

Discover the footage of the documentary that is being shot at and about
sudoroom, and the crazy adventure that the community is going through!

We'll use Interlace <http://interlace.videovortex9.net/>! Some of the sudo
footage will be in there.

Do come with your own sudo room footage so we can incorporate it! (if
possible not compressed)

Coders: come check out and play with the code, tag, index, make crazy edits.

Film people & editors: check out this mad collaborative editing tool and
give us feed back. Tag, index, make crazy edits.

Sudo-ers: Participate in telling your community’s story! Remix and play!

All types of humans: all of the above and more!
A demain!
Noémie
--
Noémie Serfaty