[sudo-discuss] a lawyer has landed on our doorsteps

Alice Rosenthal beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:10:05 PST 2014

OK,

I didn't bring this up before because I thought who ever was applying for 501c3 status had it all done and Omni was just waiting.

If you know me a little, you know I have something to do with nature and gardening.  There is a community garden down the street from me on Ashby that I have a loose association with that recently organized themselves into a 501 of some sort.  The clincher was that one of the gardeners had done this before (for work) and so she said "It was easy" to replicate.  As I remember she is a single mom of two, working part time and studies law and gardens.

I'm going to look through my cell phone and contact my contacts at the garden to get her contact info (As I can't remember her name right now)

My thought is, if she is introduced to the omni and can get behind the mission statement (you do have one, right) then she'd be inclined to volunteer to help file the right paper work for 501c3 status.

I have to say that I am not  good at finding time to read my email - and get overwhelmed by the amount I do get, so it's best to call or text my cell phone to let me know that you've sent me a message (including the time and date of the email)

Mainly, I just have to know who to get this woman in touch with.

Alice
415-272-0596