[sudo-discuss] Can anyone watch my "bookshop" for 30 min?

D. Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:55:16 PST 2014

Stan,

sorry if my request put you off. Was too busy to reply yesterday but It's
my understanding that folks with medical marijuana cards are legally
allowed to give/exchange product with each other, since there's no business
in it (i.e. it's more of a favor, not a business exchange, since the markup
on legal marijuana is already exorbitant). And it's certainly not illegal
for two people w/ cards to share a joint, or even give a joint to another
card member.

. . that being said, there is a certain value to being vigilant about this
kind of stuff vis-a-vis sustainability of the omni and it's important to be
sensitive of that. So, noted!

Scott

ps pizzaiolo is about 3 blocks from the omni and I have about 100 really
attractive books on the street (mostly $1-$7 w/ a handful of rarer books
that cost more). I can't just walk away from them and see who's hanging
around the omni. But I can definitely seek help in other ways, and will do
so.