[sudo-discuss] space hackathon has left the building

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Sun Nov 9 07:20:42 PST 2014

i'm still running a few prints off before i leave and get some sleep,
but everyone that came down from berkeley had a really good time and we
cleaned up thoroughly for today's microduino event. the organizers were
impressed with our hospitality and the students really enjoyed the
concept of being free to pull things apart and repurpose them, for
example an old PSU chassis became a mars rover chassis! i'll come in
tomorrow or the next day to finish any trash processing that needs to
happen. there is lots of fresh produce and some snacks left over from
the event. i expect we'll get some of these folks coming back to visit
:)

cheers