[sudo-discuss] History is past. Let's celebrate the future.

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 12:32:01 PDT 2014

Hey all,

As I said before, due to the violent, dreadful, oppressive history of our
primate species, all mention of DDM has been dropped from the event
description
<https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Event:2014/11/01_Transhuman_Masquerade_Ball> and
flyer out of respect for those who object.

Death sucks, losing people sucks, and it's awesome that it's 2014 and we're
the closest we've ever been to figuring out the solution to humanity's
biggest problem.  That's the point of the event, and my hope is that we can
celebrate with freedom, love, and respect.

Doors at 7:30, introduction and lightning talks at 8-8:30ish, music
9-9:30ish.

Lesley