[sudo-discuss] Meeting Notes 7/29

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 23:09:29 PDT 2014

My apologies! I forgot to add the best part of the meeting!

New member up for 'extended pondering'[1] :-) Ron, a frequent mesher...
>From the notes:
* Why do you want to be a member: I enjoy coming here. Making friends
* What do you like doing here: mesh, likes food
* What are you excited to share: Whatever other people are excited to share
with me. I like jazz.

[1]
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Section_2.1.0_Process_for_becoming_a_member

Jenny