[sudo-discuss] Lost wax casting [was Re: robot arm]

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:45:38 PDT 2014

Whoah. This is awesome. I've done lost wax casting but only on a very small
scale..

Actually.. I have a small dental centrifuge (it's missing a couple of
parts, most notably the crucible, which costs ~$20).

Would Sudo take this donation if I brought it by? It might not be really
worth it if we don't also get a little kiln for burning out the wax molds
but I guess it's not impossible that one of those might show up, as well...

xo