[sudo-discuss] BLOCK OFF YELLOW ZONE & space behind asap?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:42:22 PDT 2014

Hey all -

The OOC meeting is WAY more important than moving garbage around - no one
should feel like they have to leave the OOC meeting to help - and I'm so
sorry if I gave that impression! Given the late-breaking aspect of this (ie
its remediation in the next few hours) I just wanted to make sure it came
up at the meeting as a partial cost to us and that it be approved, and
mostly wanted to ask for help from the community to load up with truck
today. Since it was one email of many to the list, I wanted to make sure
people noticed (ergo the all-caps subject line) since due to list volume, a
lot of emails to the list can take a while to be read (I know it is that
way for me)..

So sorry if I came off as overly imperative or that anyone should leave
this OOC meeting or any collective meeting to help - this OOC meeting is in
particular hugely important. I just know there may be folks from
collectives and on the list who were perhaps *not* planning on attending
the OOC meeting, but could still be on-hand to assist with this - it
shouldn't take too too long.

Normally, Mary would be coordinating this I think but she is away for a bit
so I am trying to fill in - and we have gotten complaints from neighbors,
citations have been mentioned etc and I just wanna take care o business so
to speak and get this settled quickly before it gets more expensive or
neighbors get grouchy. That was my only thought. Love!