[sudo-discuss] BLOCK OFF YELLOW ZONE & space behind asap?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:02:00 PDT 2014

I just want to say that I think the conversation that is going to happen
about violence in our communities needs to take precedence over everyone
leaving the meeting half-way through to load up the truck. I worry that it
will be seen as a real lack of care if this happens.

Is there any way we can do this at 9pm rather than 8pm?