[sudo-discuss] status of meetups formerly meeting at 2141?

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:05:16 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 4:29 PM,  <hol at gaskill.com> wrote:
> i'm curious how many meetups we have regrouped at 4799 after the move.  i
> noticed js meetup is now happening at a bar about a block from our old spot.

Yeah, and the Oakland Privacy Working Group seems to be meeting at Impact Hub.

I think it's partly the disruption of the move, and partly the
location. 2141 was more centrally located in the city.

We should accept that some groups will decide other places are better
for them, and find the new groups that do want to meet at our new
space. There will be a lot of them!

> i hope
> we find a solid footing in the new neighborhood and keep welcoming new
> members and visiting groups a priority.  cheers.

Agreed!