[sudo-discuss] status of meetups formerly meeting at 2141?

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Wed Jul 16 16:29:44 PDT 2014

i'm curious how many meetups we have regrouped at 4799 after the move. i
noticed js meetup is now happening at a bar about a block from our old
spot. we still have alot of low level physical moving in to do, but we
also have to work on the rebooting components of bringing in members and
groups from the new neighborhood and inviting groups that met at 2141 to
meet at the new space if convenient for them. the omni building is still
not technically open to the public pending permits for all the use
changes and ADA compliance work (bathrooms and wheelchair lift for the
ballroom) but i hope we find a solid footing in the new neighborhood and
keep welcoming new members and visiting groups a priority. cheers.