[sudo-discuss] laser cutter

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:04:11 PDT 2014

AMT has also made good use of CrowdTilt to raise funds internally for
pieces of equipment. Much lower weight that kickstarter or indiegogo; more
aimed at a group of friends pitching in money for a project.

Or of course we could just throw money at someone willing to take charge,
like we did for the robot arm.

I'd definitely be interested in putting in some money towards a laser
cutter.

Patrik