[sudo-discuss] Robotics enthusiast needed for perverse bloody performance art project

Kevin Laird thegayscience at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:45:35 PDT 2014

Hello Sudoroomers. I spoke to some of you in person and they recommended i
use the listserv to speak to more of you at once. I am *NOT* a member of
the listserv so if you respond to my message *please* email me off list at
thegayscience at gmail.com.
   I'm looking for someone with an interest in and operant knowledge of
robotics who can help me build an unguided, fast-moving robotic filing
cabinet on wheels. My intention is to battle it with a hammer, naked, in a
crowded room. I intend to get injured, but not as injured as the filing
cabinet.
    I am looking for someone who can help me create this-not someone who
can provide guidance or advice. I'm afraid the learning curve is just too
steep for me, and i'm too busy, between working full time, participating in
the growth of Omnispace and developing a (seperate, unrelated) dance
project.
   I would provide all the necessary materials.
  The filing cabinet would have to move fast enough to hurt me, but not
fast enough to *really* hurt me. It must be unguided because its necessary
that 1. i am battling it and not a human user somewhere and 2. It must have
the potential to injure my audience as well. It must have a minimum of
three axes of movement. Other than that the sky is the limit.
    I'm willing to discuss compensation, that is money, for your help.
   If i have piqued your interest, email me back and we can meet (i'm at
omni space often) and i can provide more details/rationale if you need
that.
   Thanks!

                -Kevin