[sudo-discuss] Noisebridge IndieGoGo

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 15:59:46 PDT 2014

Consider it done! Jeremy, added you as admin on the fb.

Great momentum so far, Naomi!

On Wed 23 Jul 2014 03:33:08 PM PDT, Jeremy Entwistle wrote:
> Everything makes sense in my mind!
>
> But yeah, I mean the people at sudo room who have access to our social
> media accounts. Unless somebody wants to add me, then I'll do it.
>
> On 07/23/2014 03:16 PM, Naomi Most wrote:
>> Can you use fewer pronouns, I have completely lost sense of agency in that
>> request.
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Jeremy Entwistle <jwentwistle at cryptolab.net
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> That already sounds so much better! If somebody has access to our social
>>> media accounts, can we post it for them?

>>> fact.

>>> some

>>> work
>>> of

>>> jwentwistle at cryptolab.net

>>> of
>>> Our

- --
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org
http://technomadic.tumblr.com

- -Laurie Anderson

"Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining
it."
 -Hannah Arendt

- -Stéphane Mallarmé