[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Class-A-Thon, August 9 to 15

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 01:12:05 PDT 2014

Hey Sudo Room,

Noisebridge is holding a Class-a-Thon between August 9th and August 15th.
All we need are awesome and talented folks like yourselves to teach a few
classes!

You can do a one-off class you've been meaning to try for a while, or a
tried-and-true stand-by you've been teaching forever, or even a discussion
group or workshop.

This is the week leading up to our Reboot Party, so it's sure to come with
lots of excitement and fresh energy.

See below emails for details!

Cheers,
Naomi