[sudo-discuss] Need help from someone with a car!

Noemie Serfaty noemieserfaty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:52:15 PDT 2014

hey sudo ers!
I m moving into a new house (yay!) and I'd need help transporting a bed
from fruitvale (the place I'm buying it from:4250 San Leandro St, Oakland,
CA 94601)
 to my new house (adeline and 24th street.)
Would anyone with a car be willing to help me with that? I'd be super
thankful!
Tuesday or wednesday would be an ideal time, but you tell me! I know it's
not the most fun thing to do but ill bring chocolate and guarantee a good
conversation :)
xx
noemie
--