[sudo-discuss] metal door gate laying around

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jul 3 14:17:58 PDT 2014

you may have noticed a slightly rusty metal door laying around in the
stuff from the move, not attached to the building.  It's a metal mesh
"security door" i donated for possible dooring of the upstairs apartment.

if it hasn't gone out the door to the street and been taken away, can
someone please put it somewhere inside?  I am going to tune it up, weld
the loose parts, and propose installing it on the secondary outside door
of the omni so that we can get ventilation without having a door "open"

thank you
-jake