[sudo-discuss] Operation Deposit and Projector

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:35:56 PDT 2014

We already paid that in a previous monthly bill. A few times the landlords
charged for maintenance on the elevator, given how much we used it, I
didn't personally bother to contest it. Technically someone could, but at
this point we've already paid it all up anyway.

This being said, I'm also about to respond on the other deposit thread
about the door situation (it wasn't the rear stairwell door). There was
some damage to the 22nd st entrance door (I had already noticed this and
tried to repair to no avail), which plausibly could have been caused by
sudoers since folks periodically used one of the small-door latches to
block the big-door open while smoking, stepping outside, etc. There's lots
of evidence and awareness of sudoers propping the door open this way, so
getting the rest of the deposit less a $100 repair is fair enough IMHO.

// Matt