[sudo-discuss] Fwd: The Sudo Room

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 01:03:59 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurie Cooperman Rosen <Lscoop at comcast.net>
Date: Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Subject: The Sudo Room
To: mattsenate at gmail.com

Hi Matt-
Here is an almost-final accounting for The Sudo Room....
We were charged $100 to repair the rear stairway door lock damaged during
your move-out.  We are also waiting for the remaining missing Front Door
Key.  We believe that the only tenant (of ours outside of Sudo Room) that
you might have given it to would have been Eddan or Jenny (I certainly hope
you never gave one to Timon, because he has had one of his own as a tenant).
There are also 2 unaccounted front door keys from the Bay Area Public
School.  If we can't account for those remaining keys we are going to have
to rekey the master for certain (even if Timon returns the key to us, as he
is supposed to next Monday), and then share the cost with all involved.
That will not be a cheap item--total cost to rekey and print all of the
needed $15 keys would be approaching $2k!   So please try to get that second
key back to us and it will absolve at least the Sudo Room of responsibility
in that matter.
You have a $3000 security deposit, so if the key is returned we will cut you
a check for $3000 - $1930.48 = $1069.52.
Thanks, and let us know what you find out.
Laurie