[sudo-discuss] super focus club

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:41:58 PST 2014

dude, wait, what?  i have never thought that this would be impossible
at sudo, and in fact have acheived it, albeit not upstairs, and not
for longer than forty five minutes at a time.  still in the cherished
image i have formed in my heart of hearts this is what sudo is *for*,
so how could it not be possible there?

remind me to tell y'all the oddly haunting joke about
"spoiledmilktown" -- it pertains.

in any event, why not bring the force of all the tech know how we have
to bear upon the issue?  create a cone of silence with white noise
makers and or fans aimed crossways along the perimeter of whatever
platonic shape describes our raum zum schärfen eigenen Gedanken, or is
it eigenen Scharfengedankenraum?  God bless google translate.

this employs the incredible silencing qualities of the stream of noise
at tangent to the area to be protected.  works wonders, even at noisy
parties, and not as uncomfortable as earplugs.

then there are always earplugs.

alternately, could we not soundproof a small section, with a pad of
paper outside where notes describing what no doubt emerged of
importance may be recorded for eventual delivery to & retrieval by
their Sudoer Of Interest?

--
*Be seeing you.*