[sudo-discuss] [To: Announce]

Rebecca E. Skinner rebeccaelizskinner at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:03:58 PST 2014

Subject: Need Biologist with Bioinformatic knowledge, Yesterday

Entrepreneur, U.C. Berkeley social science Ph.D., is starting a biotech company specializing in environmental (ecological) microbial analysis. Affiliated with QB3 incubator, needs co-founders. Looking for bioinformatic programmer, knowledgeable in databases and tools (e.g., AWS, GenBank, GreenGenes, specialized R protocols) to work with me toward developing a front-end and user-facing interface (will find separate web designer and software developer for this). NDA required. I don’t have funding yet, so I can only pay with equity to start. Please contact: rstartupcofounder at outlook.com.